Hannibal, New York

I`m Cassandra Eckhardt, I had public my poem A beautiful Angel, June 13, 2008, and I still do not see my poem it have been 3 years now and I still do see my poem, I had written from the bottom of my heart.

Please can one of your representator or pubicator contact me as soon as possible at 315-942-5172 or cassandra_eckhardt@yahoo.com, by the end of this week and o later than next week.

I had used my grandparents money to pay for my poem, A Beautiful Angel to be public in one of your book and I still do not see the book, I pay 19.95 for my poem to be public.

Please contact me as soon as possible 315-942-5172 or cassandra_eckhardt@yahoo.com

Cassandra Eckhardt

Had an Experience with Poteryamerican?

Comments

Boonville, New York, United States #946247

Excuse me; please do not make fun of me I have spastic Dipledgia cerebral palsy, and I work very on that poem; I had written on my cousin, A Beautiful Angel.

Thanks,

Cassandra

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #227597

Received your private e mail reply to my answer to your rant.

100% scam complaint... your excuses of suffering from every disease known to man just does not add up after reading your very clearly written e mail!!

And by the way, your poem stinks anyhow!!!

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #227260

If you used the same *** english in your poem as you used in this rant, no wonder you never got published, you ***!!!

And really *** to post your e mail in a public complaint site...

If you need the $19.95 so bad, how about getting off your I am sure fat tail and get a job!!!